Monday, June 30, 2008

MiniBar by Jose Andres

If you're an ultimate foodie living in Wasghington DC area, you have most likely have heard of "MiniBar", a wonderful establishment by none other than Jose Andres. I, for one, have been dreaming about dining at MiniBar for about a good year. This past weekend, I finally joined the lucky group of foodies who had pleasure of experiencing MiniBar. After having the pleasure of tasting 30 dishes that barely looked like food but tasted a heaven, I can say with utmost confidence that the experience was beyond my wildest culinary dream. I won't even dare attempting to describe each dish for I'm afraid I simply don't have the skills to fully explain their complex flavors. No words or pictures can fully describe MiniBar, but hopefully my pictures can somewhat provide you with an idea of what Minibar is...

























bill in an empty egg shell. Talk about damage control


10 fingers up (out of ten)

Happy eating!

HungryAsian

No comments: