Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jaleo by Jose Andres

Don't ask me why, but I had to do it. Even after 30 blissful courses of pure heaven at MiniBar, my stomach still wasn't fully satisfied. So what the hay, I decided to go over to the next street and pay a visit to Jose Andres' another restaurant, Jaleo to stuff my face with scrumptious tapas. It is, by far, the best Tapas restaurant I have ever set my foot into. Their dishes are creative/innovative and most importantly, incredibly pleasing to one's palate. Now the pictures...

pickled veggies before dinner

Red Pepper stuffed with goat cheese

Fried organic egg w. Caviar

Fried dates wrapped in bacon


their "Famous" shrimp tapa. def. lives up to its name

Watermelon, tomato, goat cheese & balsamic vinegar. Very refreshing

Chorizo wrapped in potato. mmMmm

Bill: $50 and some change
8 fingers up (out of ten)

Happy Eating!
HungryAsian

No comments: