Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bonefish Restaurant

Bonefish Grill which specializes in Seafood is located all over the United States. The wait staffs here are very knowledgeable about their seafood, and their food is always consistently great and ingredients are incredibly fresh. I can commend them with high confidence because of my past employment with them as a server (although not too long). Within 48 hours of when the fish is caught, it will make it to your table. Fish never hits the freezer and that is impressive for a corporate restaurant. I (I am sure you all do too) know plenty of "seafood" restaurants who use frozen products that perhaps have been sitting unused for months ("cough" red lobster "cough").I however, enjoy their appetizers much more so than entrees. But it just may be my personal preference and one must go try their appetizers AND entress for him/herself. To make long story short, Bonefish is the epitome of what all the corporate restaurants are supposed to be or should strive to be.


Mango Mojito

X-rated Martini

Best appetizer ever: bang bang shrimp

Ceviche

Tuna/Lobster Tail

Grouper Piccata

Creme Brulee (they make their own whip creme)

Recommendation: 8 fingers up

Happy eating!
Hungry Asian

No comments: