I have been longing to dine at this well-known establishment for quite a while now. Every food magazine I flip through, it had something about Inn at Little Washington being the best there is, which I wanted to find out for myself, of course. When a friend of mine made a suggestion to visit here for her birthday, I was very appreciative that she gave me an occasion to dine here as this is not your typical "oh let's go eat here this weekend" kind of place. Dining here on weekends requires reservation to be made exactly a month in advance, and if you live in Northern Virginia, it is about an hour drive to get there. So it takes some planning to make it happen. The restaurant is located inside of the infamous Inn that is admired and visited by many. It is in a quiet yet charming little town of Washington where I thought would be a great weekend getaway spot for couples. It really is a town you would see in a painting hung in someone's living room. Service was considerate and extremely personable, and food was comforting yet creative. Their desserts, however, left a lot to be desired. It is a bit pricey but is worth every penny spent. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone, especially to couples who are looking to celebrate special occasions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment