Thursday, July 3, 2008

2941 Restaurant

When I think of Falls Church, Va, I immediately think of many wonderful ethnic, hole in the wall type of restaurants (asian food in particular). The area looks always crowded with no room to spare, but that vibrancy is what I love about this neighborhood. To my surprise, there is a place called "2941" named after its physical address that sets itself apart from its vicinity and stereotypes (my own). I consider 2941 a hidden treasure of Falls Church for it is somewhat hard-to-fine location among tall office buildings that one can't really see it from the road. The restaurant offers wonderful fine dining experience to its guests by providing delightful service (somewhat slow though) and superb food (some dishes were questionable.. but wasn't sure if it was my untrained palate or chef was having one of his days). Without further ado, here are the pictures.










Homemade cotton candy. Best part of the meal


It was absolutely breathtaking place to eat. There was certain sense of romance in the air and I highly recommend this to lovebirds who don't mind staring each other for 3 hours in each other's eyes. I think my personal experience with 2941 could've been better with bit more faster service (I waited too long between meals) and dishes that taste better than it looks.

7 fingers up (out of ten)

Happy Eating!
HungryAsian

No comments: