Friday, September 12, 2008

CityZen

Some get thrills out of riding roller coasters; some do from cheating on their boyfriends. Some get kicks out of spending $$$ on beautiful shoes; well, my thrill comes from gorging on fine dining foods. I'm not trying to say cheating on your boyfriend is thrilling hence good (in fact, it's wrong to hurt someone so please don't). I was just trying to explain to you how much I love this place I'm getting so excited to talk about.

CityZen, located in Mandarin Oriental Hotel, is my absolute favorite place to dine. Thinking about CityZen makes me weak to my knees and makes my heart pound. For CityZen, money virtually is no object. Yes! I am in LOVE with this restaurant. I am not ashamed to admit it because once you get the taste of CityZen experience, you will feel the same way about the restaurant as I do. Oh how I love thee!

Their food is playful, innovative but still keeps all the natural flavors from the ingredients at their best. Staffs at CityZen never cease to amaze me and make me feel like a loyalty. The service is thoughtful and considerate, yet never overbearing (i.e. asking "are you okay?" every 5 minutes). I have been to this restaurant a total of five times, and it has never disappointed me in any way what-so-ever (can you hear my fingers snapping?). Before I ramble any further, following are the pictures from CityZen -


Amuse Bouche






Best chicken I've ever had in my life. God bless you, whoever cooked this chicken!



Bread in the box. It tastes as good as it looks




I order the coffee just so that I can eat their coffee cake. Heavenly!

Passion fruit cheesecake. The taste of the passion fruit lingers on your tongue long after the cheesecakes is gone. Amazingly light yet packed with so much flavor.



Rating: 10 fingers up plus all my wiggling toes

Happy Eating!
HungryAsian

No comments: