Friday, September 12, 2008

Full Kee Restaurant

Who knew there were more to chinese food than Kung Pao Chicken and Hunan beef? Billions of people from China only eating what we normally see on take-out menu is a daring assumption to make, but I just didn't know any better or never cared to think otherwise until I was introduced to a wonderful Chinese restaurant that is Full Kee.

I will not say their food is authentic because I have never been to China, but let me just say it puts a smile on my face when I think of dishes from Full Kee. Every time I visit, I end up ordering dishes after dishes (they're pretty cheap so I can afford to do that with my friends) to taste and share. My ultimate favorite has to be their lobster sauteed with ground pork and cold jelly fish appetizer. It makes my mouth water just writing about it. Service here is quick and accurate, but don't expect much more than that. You tell wait staffs what you want, and they bring you what you ordered. If you're looking for a considerate service from smiling face, I say you run over to the Panera next door; you'll have a better luck finding it there. Now picture time!

Cold Jelly fish

Clams in black bean sauce

Lobster with ground pork

Rating: 8 hungry fingers

Happy Eating!
HungryAsian

No comments: